Effective Video Marketing Strategies in Birmingham, Michigan
Video marketing has become one of the most popular marketing tools available. With 70% of consumers on the internet watching videos, and videos boosting conversion rates by 800%, it would be foolish for a business to ignore the power in this type of tool.
But how can a business fully utilize this powerful marketing option? What is the most effective video marketing strategy to employ? No one wants to see their business fall by the wayside, so devising a strategy up front can help keep your video from the dark abyss of the internet. With that in mind, there are a few proven effective strategies you can use for your business.
- Make your video entertaining or educational. It’s easy to want to focus your video on a sales pitch, but this would be a mistake. Consumers don’t watch videos to be sold to—they watch them to be entertained or educated. Give them what they want.
- Start off with a bang by getting right into the meat of the video. Consumers have short attention spans, and a boring start can make them click away. You have a mere ten seconds to hook them, so make those seconds count.
- Use humor, surprise, or other effective strategies to keep them engaged. Getting consumers to watch until the end can be tough. Be creative and don’t be afraid to stand out.
- Use tagging and keywords effectively to help your videos have optimal SEO content. Make it easy to be found by the right audience.
- Utilize all avenues of online presence, including static pages, email marketing, and social media sites.
Using these simple steps can get you started in the right direction of having effective video marketing for your business. This will translate to interested consumers, more sales, happy customers, and a dominance in the video marketing realm. Marketing Success can increase your sales and attract new clients to your business.