EDM Video | Festivals, Shows, & Tours
What sets us a part:
Coupled with musical backgrounds in Piano, Drums, and Guitar + years of experience shooting shows, James Cooke has shot videos for artists such as Marshmellow, Blau, Nghtmre, Waka Flocka, Machine Gun Kelly, Timeflies, Blackbear, Sammy Adams, Hoodie Allen, Third Eye Blind, Riff Raff, Quinn XCII, and many more. With electronic music being his primary focus, James uniquely cuts the videos while using creative motion transitions to the rhythm of the song, giving the live show a true “music video” vibe.
James uses lots of “fast to slow-motion” shots cut to the beat, and extremely creative introductions & endings to each video. No matter who the artist is or what genre of music they create, James can showcase them better than anyone else in Michigan.
We have a similar EDM video style to: Rory Kramer | Chris Yoder
Our process is simple:
We meet with the artist before sound-check, discuss what songs / parts of their set they would like shot, and then we shoot it. After the show, we make sure to get all of the artist’s / management’s contact information, so that we can easily send over the video & pictures the NEXT day. If it’s a one-night show, James makes sue to knock out the video within 24hrs so that the artist can post / share it while the show is still relevant. Video shot in HD 1080p / 4K.
- DSLR, Canon Series – Canon 5D Mark iii
- Sony A7s ii (Slow motion shots at 120fps at 1080p)
- DJI Inspire Drone (Shoots in 4K)
- DJI Phantom 4 (Shoots in 4K)
- 4 Canon Lenses: 70-200mm, 16-35mm Ultra Wide, 8-15mm Fisheye Zoom, 24-70mm
- 3 GoPro Hero 4’s
- DJI Ronin-M Gimbal (Stabilization for the DSLR’s)
- All video edited in Adobe Suite
3 Different Options for EDM videos:
- One Night Live Show
- Several Day Festival
- Artist Tour
One Night Live Show:
- Experienced Videographer (+team member if necessary) on site shooting from sound check through end of show.
- Full HD Show highlight video & pictures edited within 24 hrs.
- Featured Track (Artists Choice) behind video.
- Artist / Concert Logo at beginning & end of video.
- Drone shots included (if desired)
- Multiple versions of video created for desired social media platforms.
- Length typically around 1-1:30 minutes
Multi-Day Festival Video:
- Experienced Videographer (+team members) on site shooting from beginning of festival until the end of the festival.
- Full HD Festival recap video released within 3 days of Festival’s end.-Drone shots of crowd edited creatively with all the performing acts to desired song provided by Artist / Festival Management.-Live Show Audio recorded for post production purposes.
- Festival / Artist logo’s at beginning of Festival Video.
- Multiple versions of Festival video created for desired social media platforms.
- Main Festival video length typically between 1-3 minutes.
- Experienced Videographer (+team members if necessary) traveling with Artist & Management team on their Tour to creatively document the experience through video & pictures.
- Several Full HD videos and pictures of different parts of the Tour for artists to share on their social media daily / weekly.
- Full Tour recap video edited within one week of Tour’s end.
- Drone shots taken upon request.
- Capture the unique aspects of each city the Tour & Artist stop in.
- Videographer fully loaded with equipment at all times to capture everything.
- All videos will be edited creatively with Artist / Managements song of choice
- Daily / weekly videos edited for Artist, typically around 1-1:30 minutes.
- Full Tour Recap video typically around 2-5 minutes long.
PRICE: Call or fill out our email form for pricing